Information security policy
We will store customer information during the time required by law or for any purpose.
1. Collect personal information
- We will collect many different information of you when ordering on the website, this is to ensure we will serve you more attentively and better.
- We collect, store and process your information for the purchase process and for future announcements, and to provide services. We do not limit personal information: full name, address, phone, email, fax (if any), Nationality, payment details, Account and bank account holder, bank details, details Payment details by card, can add some other necessary information, ... At the same time, we also need to collect additional personal information of the consignee (if any) such as: Name, address, phone, email, fax (if any), Nationality, ...
- We will use the information you have provided to process your order, provide the services and information requested through the website and at the request of the customer. Furthermore, we will use that information to manage customer accounts; verify and perform online transactions, audit data downloads from the web; improve the layout and content of the website and adapt it to the user; identify users to access websites, study demographics, send information including product and service information, if you have no sign of refusal. If you do not wish to receive any of our service information, you may refuse at any time.
- We can transfer some of your information such as: name, phone, address, fax, payment status (if any) to a third party for delivery (for example courier party or supplier, manufacturer).
- Your order details are kept by us but for security reasons, we do not publish them directly. However, you can access the information by logging in to your account on the web. Here, customers will see details of their orders such as: Products sent to order, details of email, bank and the news that you set for long-term monitoring ... You commit to data security personal and not allowed to disclose to third parties. We do not assume any responsibility for using the wrong password if this is not our fault.
2. Third Partner and Associate
- We may exchange information with third parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may transfer a database containing customer personal information if we merge or franchise a company.
- Website may include third party advertising and links to other websites or frames of other websites.
- We have appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access or loss or destruction or damage to customer information. When collecting data on the web, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use server firewalls.
- In case of receiving payment by credit card (if any): When collecting details of electronic payment cards, we use encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). When we cannot guarantee 100% security, SSL makes it difficult for hackers to decrypt your information. You should not send full details of your credit or debit card without being encrypted for us. We maintain physical and electronic safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our safety procedures mean that we may sometimes request proof before revealing personal information to you.
- We recommend that you should not give details about the payment to anyone by email, we are not responsible for any losses you may incur in exchange. your information via internet or email.
- You absolutely do not use any program, tool or other means to interfere with the system or alter the data structure. It is strictly forbidden to distribute, spread or encourage any activity to interfere, sabotage or infiltrate data of the website system. Any violation will be stripped of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
- All transaction information will be kept confidential, but in the case of regulatory authorities, we will be required to provide this information to law enforcement agencies.
- The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the courts of Vietnam have jurisdiction to review.
4. Customer benefits
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, with the right to ask us to correct errors in your data at no charge. At any time, you have the right to ask us to discontinue your use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT TKT MART
TKT Mart - The Trusted Cleaning Mart
Số điện thoại: 028.66.830.930 hoặc 028.66.830.931.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: https://tktmart.com/
Địa chỉ văn phòng: Lầu 9, Tòa nhà GIC, 161 Ung Van Khiêm, Phường 25, Quận Bình Thạnh, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ kho hàng: 46/12/28 Tân Hòa 2, Phường Hiệp Phú, Quận 9, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Hãy Gọi Chúng Tôi - 100% Miễn Phí - 100% Hài Lòng
TKT Mart - The Trusted Cleaning Mart
Landing Phone: 028.66.830.930 - 028.66.830.931
Email: email@example.com - Website: https://tktmart.com/
Office: Floor 9th, GIC Building, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Store: 46/12/28 Tan Hoa 2, Hiep Phu Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Call Us - 100% Free - 100% Satisfied